domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2010
Mask Pro te permite recortar un objeto del fondo de la imagen, asignando colores que se quedan y colores que se eliminan y simplemente despintando el fondo.
Mask Pro hace fácil el hacer enmascarados, selecciones y trayectorias de recorte en objetos dificultosos como el cabello, el cristal y la niebla, todo en tiempo real. Los tutoriales integrados te permiten aprender rápidamente como enmascarar incluso las más complejas imágenes.
Mask Pro es un plugin para Photoshop que te ayudará a remover los fondos no deseados o los objetos de la imagen.
¿Qué hay de nuevo en Mask Pro 4.1.8?
- Añadido soporte para Adobe Photoshop CS5, de 32 bits y 64 bits.
Mask Pro 4.1.8 lanza una aplicación fuera de Photoshop cuando se utiliza con Photoshop CS5 y Mac OSX.
Eye Candy 6 is a set of 30 Photoshop filters that elegantly handle a wide range of design tasks, from slick Web interfaces to tasteful logos to spectacular titles. Realistic simulation of natural phenomena gives beautifully detailed results. Eye Candy’s simple interface makes it easy, saving you loads of time in Photoshop. Effects now adapt to your current image size, making for less slider adjusting.
Over 1500 carefully designed presets are organized into categories for quick browsing. Eye Candy is made for demanding production environments with features like CMYK mode, multi-core CPU acceleration, 64-bit Photoshop support, and two custom panels for Photoshop CS4 or later. Non-destructive editing is achieved through Photoshop Smart Filters or drawing the effect on a new layer.
Nature includes four new filters and reincarnates six Eye Candy classics. The classic filters boast brand-new looks, greater realism, and improved ease-of-use. For example, select filters can create a new layer and render effects to it; this allows you to view, edit, or turn off these effects without modifying the original layer.
Nature includes over 500 presets for frequently used effects; you can find the perfect effect quickly. The improved settings management system makes it easy to browse, share and collect new settings. Nature also works with 16-bit images. Color transitions are smoother, with less banding. Print documents reproduce colors more accurately.
Sharpener Pro 3.004 is the most advanced and powerful sharpening solution eliminating the guesswork typically required for achieving superior and consistent results.
New adaptive sharpening algorithms and award-winning U Point® technology for selective sharpening ensure desired sharpness or creative softening of details are easily accomplished. The Sharpening Soft Proof that lets you accurately inspect results before printing saving money in costly test prints, improved handling of new output devices, and new output presets provide repeatable, professional results. Sharpener Pro 3.0 is the only tool that provides controls for both output and creative detail sharpening of different objects quickly and easily without the need to make different adjustment layers for each object or area.
A recognized leader in digital imaging technology, Nik Software has developed class-leading solutions to specific challenges photographers face when sharpening images throughout the photographic workflow and packaged them in one convenient toolset. Use Sharpener Pro 3.0 to regain clarity in digital images, draw the viewer’s attention to the focal point of an image and achieve professional, high quality sharpened images every time.
- New: U Point Powered Control Points — Enables precise, selective sharpening control
- Updated: Output Sharpening — Provides the ultimate control to create perfectly sharpened images on all devices and media types such as display, inkjet, continuous tone, half tone, and hybrid tone
- New: Creative Sharpening — Enhances fine details and textures with new structure, focus, and local contrast tools for drawing attention to desired areas within the image
- New: Industry-First Sharpening Soft Proof — Allows detailed inspection of sharpening results on screen before printing, eliminating costly test prints
- New: Output Presets — Enables custom settings to be saved for consistent, professional results
- Updated: RAW Presharpener — Retains and enhances sharp details within images without amplifying noise and other artifacts
- Updated: Powerful Selective Tool (Photoshop only) — Enables the use of Photoshop’s brush tools to paint in sharpening selectively
- New: Smart Filter Support (Photoshop only) — Provides compatibility with Adobe Photoshop’s Smart Objects enabling adjustments to sharpening after Sharpener Pro has been applied
- New: Multi-Image Support (Aperture only) — Provides compatibility with Aperture’s multi-image support, allowing photographers to easily copy and paste settings between images to maintain consistency.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
compatible with Adobe Photoshop plug-ins
- AutoFX DreamSuite | Serial Number: 71-287053984-0492616-D1200388264
- AutoFX Suite DVD
- AutoFX PhotoGraphic Edges 6
- AutoFX PhotoGraphic Edges 6 Manual
- AutoFX AutoEye 2.0
- AutoFX AutoEye 2.0 Manual
- AutoFX DreamSuite
- AutoFX DreamSuite Manual
- AutoFX Mystical Lighting
- AutoFX Mystical Lighting Manual
- AutoFX Mystical Tint Tone and Color
- AutoFX Mystical Tint Tone and Color Manual
314 MB | Home Page
Compatibility with Vista: Yes
System Requirements: Windows XP Pro, XP Home, Vista or Windows 7
Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and above (Win)
Photoshop Elements 3.0 and above (Win)
Language: English only
Tablet: Is present
Size: 314 Mb
The program is designed for those who want to achieve precise control over their images: the photographer a professional or amateur, movie, photo editor.
New in Tiffen Dfx V184.108.40.206.8710 Plug-In Editions - Fixed bug related to incorrect work of the sliders in the application of certain filters, increased reaction speed sliders.
Inspired by the first grand success of his program Tiffen Dfx company has released this update pretty expanding library Dfx Digital Filter Suite with new filters, correcting some mistakes and confining most of its user's needs, which immediately catches the eye when working with the new interface. Optimized batch processing. In Vari-Star was added to a threshold to limit the number of stars. Added to adjust the saturation, color, luminance, contrast, transparency, focus and other plug-tuper run the programs Adobe Photoshop Elements or as a standalone program Dfx Standalone. Filters can be used repeatedly and added as layers to your image.
The program is available in three versions for different platforms. Plug-In Editions for Adobe Photoshop and Elements are mainly used by photographers.
The program allows you going through filters, move the gradient filters that simulate various optical effects, adjust white balance and black, change the color balance, simulate various effects, which are analog images were achieved by using special optics: steklysho, film, reflection and many others
Dfx Digital works with 8 or 16 bit images.
Based on the success of its original award-winning Dfx Digital Filter software, Tiffen now introduces Dfx v2 that now features multiple masking and layering capabilities with its Photoshop & Elements plug-ins and a host of other features including more than 2000 standard, exclusive and special effect filters. Creative control no one else can even come close to, and there's more!
- 1,000 new filters and special effects
- Masking and layering with Photoshop
- Layer opacity, masking and blur controls
- Enhanced color management
- Optimized batch processing
- Local language menus
- New, easy to use licensing system-exceptionally reliable
Dfx V220.127.116.11.8710 Filter Effects
Tiffen Dfx Digital Filter Suite is the definitive set of digital optical filters. Up to 2000 filters, including simulations of many popular award-winning Tiffen glass filters, specialized lenses, optical lab processes, film grain, exacting color correction plus natural light and photographic effects - are now in a controlled digital environment with either 8 or 16 bits per channel processing.
Available in three configurations: as a powerful but user friendly standalone application or as plug-ins for either still imaging or video and film post production software, Tiffen Dfx filters, expands your creative experience. Please note, that depending on which configuration you use, not all filter effects or tools will be available. Please check the user's guide for complete specifications.
What's new in Dfx V18.104.22.168.8710
Fixes and Changes
- Multiprocessing Problem - After Effects versions
- If the After Effects Multiprocessing preference was set to "Render
- Multiple Frames Simultaneously", Dfx would render dots over the image when doing a Ram Preview or when the frames were rendered.
- Black and White Looks / Color Looks - Photoshop versions
- In Black and White Looks and Color Looks, the Lab> Bleach Saturation slider when moved in the negative direction caused noise.
- Memory Usage and Speed Enhancements - Photoshop versions
- Significant improvements have been made in regards to memory usage and speed enhancements when dragging parameter sliders.
Filter Changes - All Versions
- A Subtract blend mode has been added to the Light> Blend menu. This allows you to use the light patterns to add shadow instead of light.
- Light> GamColor Presets have been renamed to Gels.
- The Light> Displacement algorithm was re-written.
- Shapes have been categorized according to their series.
- Shape> Gam Pattern has been renamed to Category.
- The Shape group has been renamed to Gobo.
Nude / FX
- Nude / FX has been moved to the HFX Grads / Tints category.
- A Threshold parameter has been added to limit the amount of out-of-focus points of light.
- A Threshold parameter has been added to limit the amount of stars.
- Saturation algorithm has been improved in all filters.
New Filters | New filters
- Ambient creates light without a defined source and contributes to the overall brightness of a scene without casting shadows.
- Simulates close-up lenses that allow you to zoom in extra close using high quality digital filtering.
- Dots are circular lighting control devices used to create shadow areas on a motion picture or photographic set. This concept has been extended to a digital flag so that areas of the image can be selectively darkened.
- Creates a targeted light to be placed around a person's eyes.
- Flags are rectangular lighting control devices used to create shadow areas on a motion picture or photographic set. This concept has been extended to a digital flag so that areas of the image can be selectively darkened.
- Gobo is similar to the Light filter except it uses Rosco gels and gobo patterns. The Rosco range presently includes over 1300 standard gobo designs in the following categories: Breakups, Foliage Breakups, Trees & Flowers, Abstract, Graphics, Graphics & Grills, Rotation, Symbols & Signs, World Around Us, Churches & Heraldics, Windows, Doors & Blinds, Boundaries & Wildlife, Clouds & Sky, Water & Sky, Fire & Ice, Architectural & Retail, Occasions & Holidays and Text.
HFX ® Star
- Exciting and dazzling star effects are generated from original point or reflected light sources with the added glitter and sparkle of these exclusive, natural looking asymmetrical designs and shapes. Great for water scenes, candle flames, street lights and more.
- Reduces excessive blue by absorbing UV light and eliminates haze which tends to wash out color and image clarity.
- Creates an extreme high contrast image.
- Ice halos are created when small ice crystals in the atmosphere generate halos by reflecting and refracting light. Most notably, circles form around the sun or moon as well as rare occurrences when the entire sky is painted with a web of arcing halos.
- Recreates arced rainbows of spectral colors, usually identified as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet, that appear in the sky as a result of the refractive dispersion of sunlight in drops of rain or mist.
- Creates a warm brown tone for that nostalgic feeling.
- Reduces UV light, haze and is pink tinted for added warmth and better colors. It is especially useful for images shot in outdoor open shade and on overcast days.
- Soft Contrast diminishes highlights while retaining the darker look of the shadows.
- Provides soft, digitally diffused and virtually shadowless light.
Warm Center Spot
- Combines the benefits of Center Spot with a warming filter making it ideal for portraits and skintones.
- Combines the benefits of the Polarizer with a warming filter making it ideal for portraits and scenics.
- Simulates the circular, rainbow colored optical effects produced by tiny water droplets in clouds, mist and fog.
Wide Angle Lens
- Simulates the effect of a wide angle lens.
812 ® Warming
- The 812 ® Warming filter, a Tiffen exclusive, improves skintones and is ideal for portraits taken on a cloudy day or in outdoor shade on a sunny day.
50 MB | WinApp